- The Razer Mouse Grip Tape is made of polyurethane—a material used for racket handles
- Its grippy, sweat-absorbent properties ensure your mouse will never slip out of your hand even as it gets clammy, regardless of whether you use a palm, claw or fingertip grip style
- Simply peel it off and paste it on. The 3M adhesive is strong enough to remain in place during intense gaming, but gentle enough to leave your mouse undamaged when removing or reapplying new grips
- At 0.5mm thin, the Razer Mouse Grip Tape comes in 4 pieces that cover the left and right mouse buttons as well as palm or side grips—their shape and selection specific to each supported model
- Derived our award winning deathadder ergonomics its smaller form factor is designed for small to medium hand sizes and is versatile enough to accommodate most grip styles
- At zero cost to build strength the chassis has also shed more weight so you can pull off effortless swipes and play for long hours in comfort
- Fully configurable via razer synapse 3 the mouse has 2 side buttons on its left and one next to the scroll wheel giving you access to macros and secondary functions so every action can be executed with ease
Small in size, but huge in reputation and performance—the Razer Deathadder V2 Mini is a small, ergonomic gaming mouse that continues a legendary legacy. Offering unrivalled handling and comfort for gamers with smaller hands, and packed with tech to cut the competition down to size.