- Total freedom with up to 20 m wireless range and LIGHTSPEED wireless audio transmission. Keep playing for up to 29 hours of battery life.1 Play in stereo on PlayStation(R) 4..2.
- Personalize your headset lighting across the full spectrum, ~16.8M colors. Play in colors with front-facing, dual-zone LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting and choose from preset animations or create your own with G HUB software.3.
- Colorful, reversible suspension headbands are designed for comfort during long play sessions.
- Advanced mic filters that make your voice sound richer, cleaner, and more professional. Customize with G HUB and find your sound.
- Hear every audio cue with breathtaking clarity and get immerse in your game. PRO-G drivers are designed to significantly reduce distortion and reproduce precise, consistent, rich sound quality.
- Soft dual-layer memory foam that conforms to your head and reduces stress points for long-lasting comfort.
- G733 weighs only 278 g for long-lasting comfort. Available in multiple colors. Each color with vibrant reversible headband and corresponding earpads.
- Console compatible: PlayStationⓇ 5, PlayStationⓇ 4, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch with 3.5 mm audio connection, stereo only support. Include DTS Headphone:X 2.0
Meet G733, a gaming headset designed to suit your style. Embrace total wireless with 2.4 GHZ LIGHTSPEED wireless, featuring up to 20 m of range and up to 29 hours of battery life. Customize how you look and sound in G HUB with dual-zone, front-facing LIGHTSYNC RGB and Blue VO!CE real-time voice filters. G733 features advanced audio technologies, including 40 mm PRO-G audio drivers, internal acoustic chambers, and DTS Headphone:X 2.0. Play your way with four colorways to choose from and play with comfort with a comfortable, reversible headband, dual-layer memory foam earcups, and a lightweight headset that weighs just 278 g.
A Swiss company focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs products and experiences that have an everyday place in people’s lives. Founded in 1981 in Lausanne, Switzerland, and quickly expanding to the Silicon Valley, Logitech started connecting people through innovative computer peripherals and many industry firsts, including the infrared cordless mouse, the thumb-operated trackball, the laser mouse, and more. With products sold in almost every country in the world, Logitech has developed into a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video and computing. Brands of Logitech include Logitech, Logitech G, ASTRO Gaming, Ultimate Ears, Jaybird, Blue Microphones, and Streamlabs.